2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is EGO Katarzyna Witkowska with its registered office in 61-160 Poznań, Daszewice ul. Górna 2B, NIP: 7851077064
3. The legal basis for processing your personal data is Art. 6 GDPR – general regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679 of 27 April 2016:
- The company will process your personal data in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 letter b GDPR for the purpose necessary to perform the contract (contract for the provision of hotel services) or to take action before the conclusion of the contract (booking a stay).
- Pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. c for the purposes necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations.
- In accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. f we process personal data for the purposes necessary to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests (monitoring of the facility to ensure security, adaptation of services to guest requirements, recovery of receivables).
4. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of executive acts and Community law.
5. Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
6. The website gathers information about the user and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information voluntarily entered in forms
- by collecting “cookies”.
7. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
8. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact.
9. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
10. The data contained in the form is available for inspection by the natural person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
12. The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by one-apartamenty-poznan.pl in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.